Quotation marks - not rendering consistently

Hello all,
I have text in a paragraph that contains quotation marks. However, the quotation marks are not rendering correctly. I seem to be typing in inch marks, or the quotations are not pointed the right way…
I don’t see any controls in Webflow designer for controlling it. Is it something in my keyboard?

Hello @srile

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Where did the text come from? Assuming you pasted it in, then Webflow is simply presenting the text you put in. If you use straight quotes, like “these” then the quotes should be straight. If you entered typographical quotes, like “these” then the quotes should be curly. If you want to use the typographical ones, you’ll need to know how to enter that, depending on your operating system and keyboard layout. Another option is to use character entities for left double quote and right double quote, which are an ampersand immediately followed by ldquo or rdquo immediately followed by a semicolon. That’s ugly but it usually works in the viewer’s browser.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.