Quick help with hierarchy visibility!

I am currently using a template I found in webflow showcases and basically replacing text/images and tweaking it to fit my needs. I am trying to edit the images and text for the 4 “tabs” of the window after you scroll past the email sign up section. The about music shows etc. I just can’t figure out how to access each tab or slide visually in the editor so I can change the text and while I see where I can change the images I want to see it visually to make sure it’s centered how i’d like etc. I can’t disable one because they have the same selector so hiding one hides all of them. I tried rearranging them and that doesn’t see to have an effect either.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance for the help!

Here is my public share link: [LINK]1
(how to access public share link)

Hi, rayeprescott! Would be happy to help show you how to edit the different tabs in this template.

They’ve set this up in a pretty interesting way, where each half of the tab’s content are in different containers, essentially just being moved when the tabs are switched. This means that you’ll have to edit the left and right sides of each tab separately. A bit tricky, but as long as you keep track of which one is which, you’ll be okay.

To edit the right side, select this element image and just adjust the left margin. You’ll see in the screenshot below that as I adjust this (from 50% to 4%), it reveals more of the content. Make sure to note the original value so you can put it back when you’re done!

Same with image, just adjust the right-margin this time and you’ll reveal the other slides.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can clarify anything.