Quick fix for a landing page? First time user

Hey! First time here.

I have never worked with Webflow before, so bear with me. Unfortunately, time is not on my side now. So, I need a quick fix for my case. I’m replacing the guy that set up our website in Webflow, so I have no one to ask for help. I hope someone here can help me.

I need to put up a single landing page ASAP. I have the landing page in one HTML file. I already know that Webflow doesn’t allow me to import pages, but it does allow me to have embedded code. However, embedding has a limit of 10,000 characters, right? So my questions are:

-Can I use the embedded hack to have my landing page up and running?
-Can I use several instances of the embedded element on a single page?

I know this is not the “best” solution, but I don’t have the time to learn much about Webflow right now. So, I hope I can find some sort of quick fix for now.

Cheers,
John

Hi @Jonny

Yeah you need create the page in Webflow. If you want really fast fix just to get a page up. I would use the graphic mockup or take a full page screen shot of the current site page. Save it as a PNG, then import it into Webflow as an image. Then place a button or any call to action in a desired spot on top of it. Then publish.

It’s a down and dirty solution to get something up.

1 Like

@garymichael1313 that is definitely down and dirty haha but it would work.

@Jonny you could also hire someone really quick. I bet there would be some people who could knock it out in a day…it just might cost you.

@Kevin_Mooney … Right? I know… I’ve had to do that a couple of times.

@Jonny … If you need someone to do it. I can handle it for you. If it’s just one page, it won’t cost that much. Let me know if you need it done.

-G.J.