Q&A Live! Sessions with TheNinja! :)

Done.

Yeap... done `:)` You can watch entire thing here below. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5FhBZo0U-A

Update

Where? > **http://youtube.com/Nosekxdd**

When?

Bydgoszcz, Poland - 8:00pm - 10:00pm
London, UK - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
New York, NY - 2:00pm - 4:00pm
San Francisco, CA - 11:00am - 1:00pm

Questions?

www.barts.work

Hello, hello!

How are you guys doing lately? `:)` Hopefuly you're all good and all of your projects are going in the right direction! Let me tell you few things about myself first!

My name is Bartosz and I’m a webdeveloper from Poland. I’ve been using Webflow for 2 years now and ever since I started using this tool I’ve found how easy it is to use! A glass of whisky for each one of you Webflow Team members who made this - all of this - happen! You’ve created not only a tool for web design. You’ve created a community and you’ve changed lives of all of us! Thank you :)

Finding this tool easy to use was one thing… What is more important for me is that I have found this tool EXPENDABLE. Yes, you read correct. I have found out that Webflow doesn’t block you from creating awesome stuff! It’s allowing you to create awesome stuff easier and faster but still gives you the ability to get 120% of it this way or another :)

We all use Webflow and we know it has some limitations. But there is always a way of breaking that barrier! I’ve learned that since those few years :) I’ve pushed those limits to unbelievable places! And no… I’m not a designer. There are thousands on this forum only that are MUCH better than me. I can’t design well, but I can produce scripts of which you could had dreamed about. I know some tips&tricks that my dear friend from this very forum have put into one place (thanks @StevenP) ! But… I’m not perfect. Nobody is. I’m still learning, but I’d like to share that knowledge :)

Let's get to the point of this post. I've been reading this forum since 2 years and I see that you have questions and you are waiting for answers. Sometimes it's very simple solution, sometimes you have to create something that - you might think - outstands your knowledge.

I disagree!

If you don't know something it's time to learn that! That's why I decided to host a Q&A Live! Session. I'd like it to be more of tips&tricks and some scripting so you can learn something that you didn't know. I want to know what you want to create so I can bring a solution for you. All I need is your questions `:)`

www.barts.work

On my website done with Webflow I’ve created a simple yet nice-looking form that has 3 parts:

• What’s your name?
  • What’s your email address?
  • What are your questions?

I need your name so I can address you somehow. I need your email so I can contact you with details on when the webinar will be and how to “get” there.

Finally I need your questions so I have something to speak about :)

I am not a Webflow Team member and I don't work for Webflow. I'm just a ninja that most of you know from this forum. I am a friend to few of you guys who trusted me and found out I didn't fail. I am that developer some of you had a chance to work with. I wish to be not only a ninja that shows up, fix stuff and disappear, but someone you will recognize and trust.

I want to be your teacher.

Please feel free to overwhelm me with questions and ideas for the first Q&A Live! Session `:)` This will be first time for me to host such thing so I will need to find a good way of doing so `:)`
All of best for you, my friends! May your websites run smoothly, swiftly and be responsive `:)` Best, Bartosz JavaScript Ninja
Please remember to submit your Questions on my website `:)`

www.barts.work

12 Likes

@bartekkustra Fantastic of you to offer this, you do have a great talent, and you sharing tips and tricks is awesome :slight_smile: Some awesome live sessions on javascript would be great.

Thanks Daniel :)

I’m currently preparing my first Q&A Live! Session and I’m doing my best to make it happen. So far I got 7 questions which should be far enough for my first session. I’ll see what I can do :)

I have to agree that Webflow created a new way to get revenue quickly without compromising on the quality. I also agree that there is no limitations with Webflow. Everything already done on the Wordlwide Web, can be quickly replicated with Webflow using interactions, embed Widget or Custom Code function.

On my side, i’m currently managing a Subscription Box Website https://www.coffretsduroyaume.com using : Webflow to manage CSS and create new Pages/Sections redesign, Webhook as my main CMS (really really easy to use, to customize and it cost only 9$/month to host a custom domain name site with them). I manage data using Zapier. Zapier connect my Webflow forms to Webhook using JSON and Post Fonction. I’m also using Zapier for a Webflow + Mailchimp integrations.

I’m currently doing what an Advertising agency was able to do with a good development/design/marketing team not many years ago. Only, i’m using Webflow, Webhook and Zapier together. By the way, this subscription box startup idea is born 10 days Ago from nothing

Thanks for your Q&A sessions. Hope that you’ll help active member Maybe I’ll give my comments too.

1 Like

Dude I am absolutely loving the idea, and I’m definitely gonna watch the watch the session! Awesome!
When do you think you first Q&A will be?

Greetz!

I’ve been thinking of this weekend maybe, but I want to have as much content ready for you as possible. Also I need to get the proper enviroment for this… Setting up YouTube Live! would take too much time for the first session.

I’ll keep you updated both here and with the email you guys have provided in form :)

1 Like

Hello :)

I’d like to host my first session on Sunday June, 21 at 12pm (noon) PST via YouTube. I’ll post more info here closer to the event. I’ll also send emails to those of you who sent your questions ;). Follow me on Twitter (@nosekbk) for updates!

You can still send me questions via www.barts.work :)

Best,
Bartosz

4 Likes

The Ninja himself finally comes to town unwrapped. :smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

It’s your favorite javascript ninja from Webflow forum :slight_smile:

I’m happy to say that I will have my First Q&A Live! Session live on Youtube at the following link: http://youtube.com/Nosekxdd

I can only hope you will be there as I’d like to answer as much questions I got from you :slight_smile: I’d like to answer your live questions as well :slight_smile:

Please join me today :slight_smile: Below is the time in 4 places in the world in which I have my live session:

Bydgoszcz, Poland - 8:00pm - 10:00pm
London, UK - 7:00pm - 9:00pm
New York, NY - 2:00pm - 4:00pm
San Francisco, CA - 11:00am - 1:00pm

Hope you will be there! :slight_smile:

You can still post some questions at www.barts.work!

1h to go :wink: <smalił>nbumping thread

1 Like

You can watch stream on following sites:

We’re starting in 5 ;) let me just grab a tea :)