Publishing Changes as a Client Collaborator

So I have set up a blog for my client and added them as a collaborator. I host the site still on my account, however, I do not want to have to approve every change or new blog post they make. Every new blog post or change to the site they make, is that only saved as a draft? Can they not publish their new blogs themselves?

This should be a feature I can turn off as my client would not be happy if I have to approve every small change or new blog post they make. What if they created a new blog post every day? Would that mean they would have to contact me for approval every time they done so. Surely this feature causes issues for other designers. Iā€™d be grateful for any insight on this.

1 Like

It is UTTER stupidity and the only intention is to force us to pay more for our plans. Makes me livid.

I understand you have to upgrade to a new plan for the client to be able to do this. Does that mean you need at least 2 seats? One for you and one for the client? Seems very expensive $70USD for two sets to be able to push changes live to a site you pay already hosting for. I am missing something here?