Project page help

I’m very new to Webflow and don’t speak in code very well. I’m using this template, and everything has been relative straightforward, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to work on my actual project pages.

Whenever I post content to one page, it duplicates to every other page. How do I fix this?

Secondly, I would like some tips on how to format these Project Detail pages. So far, it hasn’t been intuitive for me at all, so if anyone has videos or resourceful links, I would be grateful.

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/alexa-rose?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=alexa-rose&preview=65dc4f61d6a097fbbd5d8dcb23f9cb41&pageId=603e958556ad566f477d1e43&itemId=6078ffdeab5fde71c67438a5&mode=preview

1 Like

Hi @Alexa_Rose! First off, welcome to the Webflow Forums. :smiley:

I recommend the CMS & dynamic content course, it will walk you through the concept of the Webflow CMS.

Whenever you’re changing layout on one of your Project template pages, you’re changing layout on all of the Project template pages. If you want (for example) an image not to show up on one Project page, but to show up on another, I would look into the lesson on conditional visibility.

Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

I tried looking at that as well, but I think I’ve messed up the coding somehow. I restarted the template to see where I went wrong.

How would I go about switching my domain from one template to another?

Thank you for your help!!

Alexa

Actually, I found I can’t transfer my hosting without Webflow involved, which stinks. If anyone could look at my link and help me figure out the conditional visibility thing, I’d really appreciate it!

Hey @Alexa_Rose! Happy to help out with your conditional visibility. What are you trying to achieve for each of your Project pages? I made a brief Loom video that walks through with your read-only link of how you can use conditional visibility to make some content appear on a specific page.
Otherwise, the full lesson on conditional visibility is here on Webflow University. :slight_smile: