Product Variants still appear in dropdowns

Hi All,

Can anyone confirm (my worst fears :laughing:) that any variants set to zero still appear in the dropdown list and merely return an error message when customers try to add them to the cart?

Please tell me this isn’t so! Tell me I must have done something wrong on the settings?

Thanks Graham

I’m also confused about this…

I am experimenting with the variants feature, and have a case where my client builds her product in different ways that are very conducive to using variants, but does not always build out every possible variant, meaning that I need to be able to have options be able to be greyed out when other options are being selected… I see this all the time on Amazon. It’s probably not a perfect system, but seems better than listing every single variation separately.

I am experiencing the same problem - anything we can do about this?

Hi all.
Josh from Foxy here. Automatically hiding non-selectable variants is possible with Foxy + Webflow. More info about our seamless integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help getting started, would like to see a proof of concept, or if a phone/Skype call would be beneficial.

Thanks,
Josh

Any confirmation this is how variants set to zero work? I am having the same issue. I’d like a variant set to zero to be greyed out.

@allthingsGJD, @vhou, @Skyler, @clevy

It looks like this is a known issue and the team is working hard on resolving this.

I can’t provide a timeline for when a fix will be available, but someone from the team will reach back out as soon as we know more.

@johnramos Thank you for the update.