Product thumbnail are not not showing after plugin update

Hi everyone, I updated my Woocommerce and other plugins last week on Wordpress, I didn’t change anything towards the code but the product thumbnail under the “Air” and “Odor” category are not showing on my website. Other categories under “Scent” and “Mold” are still showing, I’m not really sure what happened.

Here’s the link to the website, you can also check via Desktop: Category: Air - Air & Odor Management (SG)

Also whenever I switch to mobile, the pages tend to get stuck halfway through when I scroll up or down. I end up needing to refresh the page most of the time.

I have very little knowledge towards web design and I’m trying to understand more about it but it might take time for me to be knowledgeable enough to fix this kind of problem. Really appreaciate any help or insight given. Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Steph_aom, thanks for the post, this is a Webflow forum, not a Wordpress forum, I might suggest to post your question in a Wordpress forum.

Oh I see, sorry about that. Thanks for the notice, @cyberdave :pray:

No problem. In case you might be interested, here are some differences between Webflow and Wordpress: Webflow vs. WordPress: Discover the WordPress alternative

1 Like