Product Option Buttons Not Working

Hey everyone,

I am currently working on a project (link here) and on the “Majestic Coffee Shop” page I have buttons where consumers can pick which grind style they would like their coffee to be and it was working up until about an hour or so ago. When I am in the Webflow designer and test out this feature it works, but on the actual live domain the buttons can’t be selected…

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

It looks like I’m having similar issues on similar pages as well…except that in some instances it works fine and in others it doesn’t…I’m so lost please help! A

See: Majestic Coffee | Medium Roast

I’m also experiencing this error except I don’t have any variants set on my products and it’s asking me to select an option set… It’s happening to almost all of my products (especially the quick add components) I hope someone can get to the bottom of this soon https://www.shoplocale.com/product/manresa-bacon-and-broccolini-quiche-slice

Did this problem just recently pop up or has this been going on for awhile for you?

it’s been happening for about an hour just like yours

Well hopefully this error is something Webflow is aware of and is working to resolve ASAP. Fingers crossed lol.