Processing Donations in webflow with Stripe - custom amounts

Hey team,

Just wondering if anyone knows the process of setting up this payment section of an e-commerce website in Webflow. Mainly with the custom amount input as well as the dropdown to change the amount the user is paying.

I already have a site designed and ready, so don’t want to purchase another template just for this screen.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial or anything?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi @AaronDavies ,

Those are product variants found under Options inside each product. You can define a different price for each Variant.

1 Like

that’s a great answer for the wrong question.

the question was: how do you set it up so that the user can input a dollar value?

1 Like

if you find anything please let me know. I have been promised the world but it seems we’re always only a few more web integrations away from being able to do what we need.

1 Like

same question here - how do we set up a “donate” product where the user can input a custom amount of their choosing?

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. Custom amounts and donations are possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

Embed our donation element and customize as needed: https://foxy-donation-widget.webflow.io/, use a Webflow form, or use CMS to manage multiple products with custom amount options.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Any update, can we do that with Webflow core options? I don’t want to use any other tool.
I need “custom amount” field for my product or variant… Because it is a donation.

I had a solution but it is not a correct way.
I add $1 dolar to one variant and users can change the quantity of that product so if they choose 350 it is 350$.

Hi @AaronDavies , how did you solve this custom amount? After select custom field, it opens a new select box, are you choosing quantity from this box? Can you share the script or solution with us please thanks.