Problems with the responsive in Google Chrome for phone

Hey guys,

I am having troubles with the responsive inn google chrome but only in phone size, it works perfectly inn Safari or Opera, but it doesnt in Chrome, at the same time the problems are only with the pages that works under the CMS (as the blog).

the main issue is that the text is moved to the left, but… like a lot… I need to move the body to be able of reading the text, but when I do that I move also the head and footer :frowning:

If you have any advise… I’m all yours

thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi, @Cristian_Sanchez,

Thanks for letting us know about your Designer experience, and attempting to center your text.

I was able to take a look at your layout, and a possible solution would be to text-align: center the heading text used.

The following short screen capture shows the possible solution: Screen Recording 2019-04-02...

Feel free to let me know if this is helpful, or if you have any additional questions. :bowing_man:

That is great, but the main problem is in the other pic :sweat_smile:

I need to put the text of the blog’s posts in a legible position, it only works like that in google search for phones :man_shrugging:t2:, in others as Safari or Opera it works perfectly

This section–> https://www.trestriangulos.com/blog-trestriangulos

Thank you for the other advice, but I need more jeje :slight_smile:

Hi, @Cristian_Sanchez!!

Jumping in here to help! I took a look at your project and I think I spotted the problem. :smiley:

You can see the fix in this video:

CloudApp

Have a great day! :smiley:

2 Likes

love you guys, it was super easy but I didnt think about it!

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

So happy we could help! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.