Problems with List Items in Rich Text

I have a blog page [nyx.style - For those with a darker aesthetic] with rich text from the CMS. The regular text is styled like a champ, but the list items are set to the wrong color. I went in and changed all the List and List Item styles to be the same as the rest of the text, but the list does not change. Do you have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Need read-only link to check.

“I went in and changed all the List and List Item styles to be the same as the rest of the text, but the list does not change.”

We’d need to know what steps you took

I thought I had added it. Sorry!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nyx-style-c0c68a?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=nyx-style-c0c68a&preview=600b727d89dc9bd9b6dd2bad1bee22f2&pageId=6600632ede98e0fec26ad70d&itemId=6600632ede98e0fec26ad781&locale=en&workflow=preview

You have your list items set to light purple, so they are invisible against your light purple background.

1 Like

Thanks for that, Michael! It always ends up being an obscure checkbox you can only find once you click on ‘A’, select ‘B’, go behind the door marked ‘Beware the Lepers’, and sing three verses of ‘John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt’… The video helped a lot.

1 Like