Problems exporting with chrome

Hi, (sorry for my english)

I use Chrome as main browser and I’m having problems with a page that has an embed link.

On designer mode and preview mode everything is ok, and works as it’s suppose to do:

But when I export the website and host it to my contracted service, the page looks like this (broken) on Chrome:

And looks ok (working fine) in Safari:

I don’t know what else can I do, and I don’t think its a problem with the embed link.
The code is: < embed src=“Encontre os produtos que procura em lojas próximas a você! - Munddi” width=“100%” height=“500px” >

Please, can anyone save me?

Thanks!

Hello @Paulo_de_Freitas

Can you provide your preview read only link please?

1 Like

Sure!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/estar-bem-alimentos?preview=eacb9c4ffe1037f52f197e3bba012c48

Its the “Locais de Compra” page.

PS: I know Im not the cleanest wf user lol, but Im getting better everytime.
Thanks

I tried to reproduce the error but I couldn’t.

Can you send your current website address where you are experimenting this please?

Please make sure that you have the latest chrome version just in case.

Hi Aaron :slight_smile:
I know, right? My Chrome is up to date and the hosted website page is this one: Estar Bem Alimentos Conscientes | Locais de venda

With no reason at all, today I’ve opened the page right after your answer and it was worknig fine.
Could it be somo problem with the host server actualization? Well, I dont know. The important is that the site is working fine know.
Anyway, thank you very much for your interest in helping me!

1 Like

Glad that it works!

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.