Problem with tabs

For some reason my main tab goes a funny colour when I click on the other tabs. The hover colour is right and the initial colour is right. The other tabs revert to their original colour when I click on the first tab so why is it doing something different for the main tab. It does it on all formats but the images here are for mobile:

This is when clicked on tab 1

This is after I click on either tab 2 or 3 (no content on them yet)

Hi @DawnM, Thanks for the detailed post and screenshots - I’m happy to take a look at your design for you. Can you please update your post with your read only link?

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mathstutorchippenham?preview=54c307f939f47b0c9bdb40fca1f4f8d6

The tabs are on the GCSE page.

Hi @DawnM, looks like you should alter your classes a bit between your current and active tabs. Also the width for the Tablink should be adjusted on mobile portrait. I have made a quick video:

​I hope this helps. If not, please let me know – I’m happy to assist further! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

1 Like

Thank you so much. It’s a steep learning curve but I’m getting there.

No problem, the nice thing about using Webflow, is that you can learn while you work :slight_smile: It is pretty easy to redo something or rework layouts.

Don’t be afraid to experiment and reach out :slight_smile:

That is the purpose of the Need Help pages :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.