Problem with repeating click on interaction

Hi, I’ve had issues with this interaction:
Jun-19-2018%209-53-03%20AM

live link: http://redeasta.webflow.io/

As you can see, opening and closing the form works fine, but when I try opening again it doesn’t :frowning:

I dunno what else I need to describe, if ya need anything else just reply :slight_smile:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

You can’t define 2 clicks interactions for a behavior that allow to open somewhere and close somewhere else. What happens here is as expected: the interaction on the pink button has 2 clicks defined: one for opening, then it places itself in the state of waiting for the second click. If you close the popup with another button and interaction, it doesn’t reset the interaction on the pink button. So the pink one is still waiting for its second click. That’s why you need 2 clicks to open the popup again.

So build your behavior without using 2 clicks interactions. Anyway in your case you don’t need it as the popup masks the button.

Hi @vincent! Thanks for the reply, but that’s not what I’m referring to.

I’ve also tried putting the opening interaction on the pink button on the second click, and it doesn’t work. As I inspected the element, I’ve detected that when I try opening again, it doesn’t trigger any animation, the display does not change the inline css.

…while writing this, I’ve found a ‘hack’, the ‘display: block’ was a ‘initial state’ with the ‘translate’ transform, but only the display didn’t work. So I’ve inserted the display as a second step and it works!

Weird, but works :slight_smile:

thanks

1 Like