Problem with product photo display

Hello,

I’ve been experiencing some problems with my product photo display. The pictures are fragmented.
I can’t figure out, what’s the problem.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mandragorae?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=mandragorae&preview=a9083d74cac558b0f928674a6d44073b&pageId=6271614816233115ca01b625&itemId=62755068d6f6ac480fe19010&workflow=preview

Here are some screenshots:

t

Help is really appreciated. Thank you.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Mandragorae_Hortus, you have overlapping elements showing the same image

Thank you for recognising the problem! I can’t find the one in the upper circle you drew. And I am not quite sure which to delete if I did, though. Could you help? :slight_smile:

I am not the creator of this website, only the owner, and I can not reach the designer who created it. I have had problems, e.g. when I change minor elements, another problem appears elsewhere… So I am not very confident when it comes to making changes…

Thank you very much again!

Hi @Mandragorae_Hortus, looking at what has been done, I assume you’re looking to have a carousel or slides of product images. I think the previous designer have left it midway, intentional or not.

If you still want the slide, you can delete the one below
Screenshot 2023-02-21 at 22.25.28

However, just note that the slide is currently incomplete and only contains 1 image.

Thank you very much!