Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Problem width 100% height

Hi people,
I need your help with the “Ihre Ansprechpartner” section.
Since the quote breaks differently with the width of the browser, I want the dropdown to always be at the bottom of the block, but the parent takes the maximum section height instead of the maximum block height.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - m3 raumsanierungen GmbH
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

hi @Noethi there is some misconception about how you structure your element to get this result.

Your ansprechpartner__dropdown_wrapper should be as child of ansprechpartner__container and setting should be as on image. Hope that is what you are looking for.

There is more things on that page that may or should be revisited but … I see that work is in progress :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the answer! My goal is for the dropdown to always be oriented to the bottom of the box and for the dropdown content to occupy the space up to the image in the box.

hi @Noethi I do not understand!!! I have send you solution (different structure) that does exactly you requesting and you sending back image with no changes in structure! What part of my first response didn’t worked for you?

hi @Stan Yes, I understood your solution, but there is a gap between the ansprechpartner__text and the image. This should be flush

Hi @Noethi I really doesn’t have clue you are talking about as I do not see any gap after image beside padding. Can you be more specific what is exactly your problem and on what viewport?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.