Problem Scrolling

Hello Community,

I am putting my first webflow site together. I recently got the handoff from a great designer, so now I am mucking with it and causing all sorts of chaos. :smile:

You can see the site here:
http://microsoftwins.webflow.io

I have two problems with this currently, both with scrolling:

1. When viewing this site in Chrome/FireFox Developer extensions in a phone resolution, the scrolling does not work in any way, either by click-dragging or by scroll wheel. It would be great to get some pointers on what might be causing this. Please note that I am told that this site does work when viewed on an actual device, so it has something to do with the site running in a desktop in this responsive (phone) state.
  2. When viewing this site on a Windows Phone, the site does scroll, but when the scroll stops, it jumps back up to the top of the page. Very frustrating. It would be great to get tips on what might be causing this and/or how to debug this.

Thank you for any assistance you can lend this newb!
Michael

OK I figured out the scrolling issue. This had to do with the overflow on the body tag set to hidden.

Cool… that fixed my other issue, too! Everything is working as expected now!

Very unusual and interesting site. Glad everything is good now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.