Printful Webflow Integration via Integromat

I’m working on integrating Webflow and Printful via Integromat based on @rileyrichter tutorial. I have everything working perfectly except the last step which is to make a call back to Webflow to mark the order as fulfilled.

I’m trying to figure out what might be going wrong, and my first though was maybe that the order needed to be modified to include a shipping provider and tracking number before it could be fulfilled but even setting up a step before that to include those parameters led to the same route not found error. See screenshots below.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice.

Hi,

Bit delayed response… but maybe it will be helpful. I believe the Integromat Webflow modules are at fault here. I have seen other webflow modules in Integromat behaving in strage way as well…

I was trying to do the same - fulfill order and this module was not working. I have used a direct API call module instead:

I have hardcoded the site name (as it is just one site). This way all orders got fulfilled in my scenario no problem.

Thank you for this! I ended up figuring out the same thing but forgot to come back and add my own solution. Just using the actual side ID instead of the one pulled from the Webflow module was the key!

My flow is up and running nicely at spaceposter.co