Popup window hidden on active scroll

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the popup linked to “read my bio” is hidden by other elements on active scroll. The popup has a fixed, full position with a z-index of 9999 and it still is hidden when you scroll.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - The Fans Place 2.0

Hey @Caitlin_Audrey_Johns, welcome to the Weblow forum.

You are going to have to move pop up - bios outside of the current section. You have to unlink the dynamic elements and link them again after moving.

Let me know if this helps.

I will have to try. It came to me already linked so I have never personally linked/unlinked dynamic elements like that.

Have a look at this thread below. It explains the necessary steps.

1 Like

Oh thank you! That was helpful! So, I am one step closer now. I unlinked and successfully moved the popup to a new container, but now when I click “ready my bio” it pulls everyones bios. Once you close the popup, you see the next person’s bio. Is there a way to fix that?

@Caitlin_Audrey_Johns I have been able to figure it out. Let’s take a step back and forget about what I have suggested before. This seemed to solve the issue at the surface, but actually didn’t.

The follwing thread is helpful regarding your last question.

I have recorded a short video of the necessary steps. The main issue was a Blending mode set to your setion .section .-remove padding bottom (Hover).

Let me know if you can follow along.

1 Like

You’re amazing! Thank you so much for this!!! I was able to follow and correct it.

1 Like