Pop up text editing

Hi!

I am pretty new to webflow and have a pop up box that says “More Info” that needs text edited; however when I pull it up under “Objects” and then “Show RD Info” then trigger, then display block I do get to it and it pops up but when I try to click on the text to edit it the pop up disappears. Is there a correct way to edit the pop-up text?

The link is http://www.thefriendshipinitiative.org/programs (Pop up box says “More Info”)

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Yeah, look for it in the navigator tab, make it visible by activating display: block, and make it display: none after you’re done.

Hello @Marco_Baez

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Heyy!

(Going to include a screenshot) Actually I was able to edit the text now the issue I’m running into is that the “Close” part on the top right of the pop-up won’t close the pop-up when clicked; I made it have a trigger of making the pop up not visible but it just stays put:

Any ideas? I added more updated information with a screen shot. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.