PLS help 🎅🏽 A few mobile issues (img sizes, BG color change, footer not appearing)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

With some time off from work, I’m building my first ever webflow portfolio. WOOP! I’ve been trying to do most of the problem solving on my own thanks to the great community and webflow videos - but now I’ve come to a few things that I just can’t figure out. Let’s make a list, shall we?

A few notes: Im speaking about the home/work page here. It’s about 90% complete and working on the larger desktop views. The main issues Im having are at the smaller breakpoints, specifically mobile L and P.

Here we go, in order of priority-

• 1 -BG color on mobile P not changing - If you look at the desktop version of the page, the right side of the frame changes color as you scroll. For some reason, this is not working on mobile P. It changes to 1 color then goes to the page’s default black bg. Somethings may be overriding the interaction but I can’t find it.

• 2 - I have a list of projects at the top of the work page. I have it set up so after scrolling through the projects this list appears again at the bottom of the page so you don’t have to scroll back to the top to see it. It’s working in all breakpoints except mobile P. In this mode it seems to be hidden behind the first project. I can’t figure out how to set it to the bottom of the page. Maybe this is tied to the issue above?

• 3 - On the right side of the page I have GIFS playing above the project names. I have these set up so they get smaller for mobile, but for some reason, I cannot get them to change size for mobile L. They are exactly how I want them on desktop and mobile P, but on Mobile L they show up way too big and are causing the projects to overlap. I’d like them to be the same size they are on mobile P.

• 4 - Now to a few nice to haves - It would be cool to have the list at the top serve as a link - that takes the user to the correct section of the page. When I try to set up this interaction and set the section, no sections come up. Do I have my site set up incorrectly? Eek lol

• 5 - And lastly, I have it set up that the list at the top animates on reveal. It works great when scrolling into view, but at first page load it all appears at the same time? Is there a way to offset it so that it animates 1 line at a time on page load?

Thanks so much. I’ll continue to jam on the site and work on a project page now.

Here is my site Read-Only: FABIAN PREVIEW

Here’s the published site: FABIAN PUBLISHED