PLEASE Help with some small website issues!

My website is 90% finished, but there are some small details and bugs that I can’t figure out how to fix! I am looking for an expert who can help fix the bugs and details & willing to pay by the hour.
contact me sidney@defient.co

Website - defient.co
read only - Webflow - Defient Final 2023

Bugs:

• On desktop the portfolio pictures are not opening their works container
  • On mobile, sometimes the video does not auto-play
  • On mobile, certain pictures do not load.

Effects:

• In the about section 2 - I would love to make the 3 sentences from each block fade in and fade out as you continue to scroll, instead of moving up and down.

• I would love to make the video on the home page full screen instead of half screen - so that the “sentences appearing as you scroll” effect happens over the video as it plays.

• any other unique detailed UI UX animations that would make the site feel more detailed and interactive.

Hello @Sidney_Swift

I sent you an email via Rishabh@plaxonic.com

Thank you!
Rishabh

Hi,

I recently came across your post about needing a Webflow development, and I wanted to reach out and express my interest in helping you with your project.

I apologize for the late response, but I always keep my eye out for interesting Webflow projects, and yours definitely caught my attention.

I have 4 years of experience in Webflow design/development and have helped clients build various types of websites.

I’d love to learn more about your specific requirements and see how I can assist you in achieving your goals with Webflow. I’m confident that I can bring my expertise and passion to create a website that you’ll be proud of.

Would you be open to a quick call or a free consultation to discuss your project in more detail? I’m available at your convenience, and you can reach me at [dipak@reddensoft.com] [ skype- dipak.tewary1].

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!