(Please help, still looking for answer on this )Animation doesn't work the same way

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a section that behaves the same way, by copying the elements that was created by the previous developer and somehow it doesn’t behave the same way.

There’s 4 section, section 1-3 works perfect, section 4 is broken.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elevation-barn?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=elevation-barn&preview=8f988ac69e94eb24b9254e285e62fb12&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

Hey there!

Were you able to get this corrected? I just looked at your read-only link, and as far as I can tell it looks like the sections are behaving properly.

If you’re still having the issue, could you provide a video of what exactly is happening? I recommend CloudApp for quick screenshots and videos.

1 Like

Hi Tyler,

Thank you very much for your answer, please see this link to see the error Screen-Recording-2021-03-17...

I feel like I am still missing something.

Even looking at the video, it seems like the new section is reacting the same as the others? Can you elaborate a bit more on what behavior you’re seeing that’s different?

Yes,

So if you see how the rest of the section from 1-3, when you open them, it pulls back up into the right hero where as in the last section (community ones) it doesn’t behave as the rest (it doesn’t pull to the right position as like others)

Let me know if this makes sense I’d be more than happy to record another screen to show if needed.

I don’t know if this makes a better explanation than the previous video,

As you see here, the section pulls to the position right below the header. Apart from the last section “Our Community” where it shows 2 above section instead of showing the Community hero in a way.