PLEASE HELP! Colors hidden in template Design

How can I change the color of the divider lines (throughout the page) and page selector in my navbar? I’ve included my read-only link. I’ve gone through the entire template and I just can’t find where that purple color from the original template can be changed.

Please somebody HELP!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK Webflow - LT²Photography
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

can you share screenshot of what lines you’re talking about?

Thanks for responding! Screenshots below

Hi LaDonna,

They are kinda hidden at first sight, but you can select the bottom border of your element and change the color there!

Same for the navigation, though be aware that it must have the current state!

WOW! I’ve been racking my brain on this for over a month! lol I feel so stupid, but thank you so much! One more thing - there are photos that I don’t want from the template that are still showing up in my lightboxes. Any chance you know how to get rid of them?

No need to feel stupid, it’s one of those things you got to know!

Mind showing me which lightbox you mean? I haven’t been able to find it.

Edit:

If you mean this one, you can pick which images you want to show on the right when selecting the lightbox! You can also link different lighboxes by giving them the same group name.

It’s actually all the three of the lightboxes on the home page. The last picture in each of them is of furniture and pillows - I removed those slides, but the images remain.

That’s definitely strange. I haven’t been able to find a solution, if I had to guess, I would say it’s a bug.

Mind trying to re-add the light boxes and assigning the images again? I should fix the issue.

I’ll try that! Thanks again! You’re def. the G.O.A.T.

1 Like

No worries, anytime!

1 Like