Paypal subscription button

Hi everyone,

Paypal subscription buttons are easy to set up and create, copy the code and paste in place on your page.
I have pasted three of these buttons on a test page, BUT only one is showing, can anyone help me to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Lionel! It looks like your read-only link isn’t linked in your post, so I’m unable to confirm this, but if you’re referencing the SDK script more than once, that has been known to cause only one button to show on the page.

Paypal’s documentation on multiple subscription buttons

If that’s the case, you can remove the extra references to that SDK script and only keep the very first one. Here’s what the SDK script line will look like:

<script src="https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=YOUR_CLIENT_ID&vault=true&intent=subscription"></script>

If you need some guidance deleting the extra code, will you share a new read-only link to the site you’re experiencing this issue with? I’d love to help if I can!

Hey @lionelche!

If you’re still struggling with getting subscriptions to work on Webflow, check out our app Simple Subscriptions for Webflow Shops! It actually sits on top of Webflow ecommerce and allows you to turn any webflow ecom product into a subscription product.

Standing by if we can help you get set up.