Passing style attributes from shopify to webflow theme

I am using Udesly’s adapter to convert a webflow template into a shopify theme. So far everything is going very well.

There is one thing I am having trouble with and im hoping someone with more technical skill can help me navigate this.

Using udesly’s adapter and a app called “Metafield Guru” in shopify I can add custom fields to products in the shopify CMS and push that data into my webflow template.

For example. I can create a text field in webflow and under custom attributes I can add a value such as

liquid:object=“product.metafields.global.variant”

This essentially looks into shopify, finds the custom field “metafields.global.variant:” which in my case would be something like “vegan” and changes the text of that text field to that value.

I am trying to figure out how to change the background color of this textfield based on the product that’s being pushed. For example every product would have a metafield called something like “product background color” and it would have a value like “#ffffff

Anyone have experience working with the adapter or liquid objects that could help me figure this out?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

1 Like