Pagination & Random, Shuffle Sort Order

@Reapertips I have a cloneable here that does most of what you need. I’d recommend you stick to the 100 limit, and avoid pagination, but set your collection list to random sorting. My sorting library works on top of that, and will resort that 100 on every page load… giving you X random items on every refresh, of 100 that are randomly picked every 12h.

If for some reason you really need > 100 collection items loaded, you could write some script to de-paginate the list before the sort happens, but that’s slow and ugly… you’re forcing a visitor to load collection-item-count / 100 pages when they just wanted 1.

If you have a known and reasonable # of items, say 250, you could have divide them into sets of 100 by adding a grouping field or a range constraint, and put e.g. 3 collection lists on your page. One visible, 2 hidden. Then move all of the items from lists 2 and 3 into list 1 to combine them before my library sorts. That’s much faster since Webflow pulls all that data you need in a single page request.