Pagination collection list works fine in preview but not live

In the live site when I press ‘next’ or ‘previous’ button for my collection list, the whole page loads again (so top of page visible instead of collection), while the collection is a different section (way below top of page). In the designer preview it works fine. I searched in topics and found something about custom code, but I have only .webflow.io domain, so adding custom code isn’t possible.
Why isn’t it just working exactly as it is in the preview?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello :slight_smile:

Please could you share your Read-Only link.

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for checking. It’s on the page ‘artikelen’
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/benloonen?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=benloonen&preview=3f1696847ec130a9e7885e6dc2c460d6&mode=preview

Someone from webflow staff? If this is impossible without custom code, then the site will be unuseable. I understand that there are restrictions on the free starters subscription, but something that works in preview should just also work live, and something small like this shouldn’t be bound to a plan anyway, so I consider this a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.