Paginating Dynamic Lists

Hey, thanks for the answers) Can’t wait to see this feature in production.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this!

We just launched a feature that allows you to filter by ranges for dynamic lists:

Thanks so much! This works well.

Hi Sergie. Yeah that feature is great. But it’s different than the actual pagination feature you guys are working on, right?

Yes this is a stop gap for an actual pagination feature we’ll build later.

Still in development? @thesergie

1 Like

Actual pagination feature is not in development yet, but we do have it on our roadmap. For now I would create custom pages and limit the number of items on each page. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

G’day guys!

@thesergie, any news on pagination feature for us?

Cheers mate!

1 Like

I’d love to know, too. Thanks! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any news on pagination?

1 Like

Would be great to know if this is in development yet, my current client’s project would be so much easier with this (I’m going to have to make a LOT of manual pagination pages).

2 Likes

We are on the same boat @oramsdesign. I’m working on a project that is taking a lot of my time to do this manual pagination thing.

Could any Webflow Staff tell us if is there any news about this?

2 Likes

Hello guys, I am working with a client that makes about ten posts a per day.
So you can image the amount of pages that I have to create
I really hope this feature comes up soon… :persevere:

4 Likes

I’m also losing a specific group of clients who are very active with blogging or posting articles. These people can’t decide to use Webflow because they can’t build “archives”. When you create 5 blog posts a day, I can imagine why NOT to use Webflow currently. There’s no pagination or archive at all available.

Manual pagination is not an option.

We really need this!

9 Likes

I don’t suppose we have an ETA on this yet?
I’m currently discussing building with a client similar to @rowan, and proper pagination will be a deciding factor on whether or not I can use webflow for this project.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think that the Webflow team will ever give ETAs on features in development. It makes sense from their point of view but is a little frustrating from our perspective. The most I have seen is the “This feature is currently in development” message which means you can expect it in a future release which is better than nothing I suppose :slightly_smiling:

I really hope this feature is still currently being development with some priority given to it. Since the last word from Webflow was that it is in development, I trust we will see this feature when it is ready.

3 Likes

Any update on this pagination feature ? Really looking forward into it !!

5 Likes

I might be missing something, but I believe by using Tabs + Dynamic Lists + Webflow CMS Filters is the solution to this problem. I outline how you can easily accomplish pagination at this post.

Yeah, @ctrav. I’ve used sliders: https://www.progress.org/

However, some people have hundreds upon hundreds of entries (we do, too, actually), so manually creating new chunks isn’t going to do it.

2 Likes