Page width wider than viewable area of web browser

Hi all,

I’m having a problem with the width of my page. It’s wider than the viewable area of the webpage, so I have to scroll horizontally to see all the content. I’ve checked the properties of all the sections, but I can’t find anything that would be causing this issue. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I really appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Joël

read-only link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/joels-fresh-project-ced4ca?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=joels-fresh-project-ced4ca&preview=7173f1b4250800c86f99c754765d4ef1&workflow=preview

Hi

Set the Div 53 to overflow hidden

And be very carefull on this problem on mobile. Sometimes it breaks animation…

Have fun

Hello @Romuald_Jay,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried setting the overflow of Div 53 to hidden, but unfortunately this did not resolve the issue. Upon further investigation, I discovered that the problem lies in the “Scroll intro” section. When I set the overflow to hidden, the issue is resolved, but then the animation no longer functions properly. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the issue without altering the overflow of the “Scroll intro” section? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Joël