"Page out of date" with the editor mode

Hello to everyone !

My client can’t change logo with the editor mode. Actually, when he want to change this, a popup shows up with
" Page Out Of Date
The page you were editing is outdated. You have been redirected to the latest homepage. "

It’s only happening for the logo and not for the other content on the website.

The logo is in the navbar wich is a symbol element.

I don’t know what is happening, can you help me please ?

Thank you in advance !

Here is my site : https://www.alexisguibert-decorateur.com/

Here is my site Read-Only:https://preview.webflow.com/preview/alexis-guibert-9cc94c?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=alexis-guibert-9cc94c&preview=6d6f16735e17529ac1d2f8b2fc386bdb&mode=preview

Hello Tontale,

I’ve ran into a similar problem recently and I think I know what’s happening. I believe you get this message anytime there’s been a change made on the designer, that hasn’t been published. Even if there’s just been a minor change (like a text color) this message seems to display.

When I encountered this I was able to just publish on the designer and this seemed to correct the issue on the editor.

Let me know if this helps and if not, I’ll take a closer look.

Have a great one!

Thank you for your reply !

I already do that : Make changes with the designer mode to make change in the website.

But I would like my client to do his modifications like he want too, independently with the editor mode.

Do you see a solution ?

Thank you in advance !

Hello Tontale

We had the same issue with an image today.
Whenever client wanted to change this particular image they got the message “Page out of date…”

Nothing helped, cache, cookies, another browser…

What helped was to unlik the component around the image (it was part of a symbol), delete the image, insert a clean image, recreate the symbol. Then client could upload that image.

Why? - I don’t know:-)

Expecting the same problem with client’s site and also wondering of a way to fix that