I’ve designed a website and the header is overlapping only certain elements in a section. This is happening in the footer too.
Over another section
For some reason that is the only section.
Also, for some reason, if I remove the grayscale effect it fixes itself (see image below)
It is not just the grayscale, if I apply any affect, it does the same.
Trying to fix this. thanks!
Read-Only Link: [LINK]
Published Site: https://www.jptruckingandpaving.com/
the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Eytan
Besides this what research you have done on this forum? It is a common request you can find on the forum and there are solutions too. You can use the search input field in the right corner and feel free to use advanced filtering.