Overflowing Content No Longer Scrolling on Published Site

Hi there,

Was working away in the designer this morning and when reviewing changes found that the site was no longer scrolling. It works fine in designer and when published on mobile just not when published on desktop.

I had been modifying the body to take up 100% of the screen height, wanting the header and footer to remain fixed, and have the divs inside be scrollable. But, suddenly nothing was scrollable even when undoing this. I’ve gone through and made overflow visible on the body across all breakpoints and still no luck.

Here’s the read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/semblance-proto-001?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=semblance-proto-001&preview=5442e80e0373c04a0549639d1611a82b&pageId=65b7b74899b9076a992fcd4b&locale=en&workflow=preview

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @bennoschmidt the issue can be related to GSAP as you can see in console of your live page. Try to fix these first.

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the response! I’m not familiar with GSAPs, did a quick search and looks like they’re complex animations and interactions? I built the site off of a template, so could it be some leftovers from that interfering?

I really appreciate the help.

Most probably. Take look into you pages on custom code and clean it up.

Rebuilt the site from scratch and it works now, thanks!

1 Like