Overflowing backgroundimage?

Hey guys,

I want to know if its possible to overflow a backgroundimage like that.

Or is there another possibility to solve my problem. It should look like the XD Design I send on the link on top.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nilss-beautiful-project-5bc325?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=nilss-beautiful-project-5bc325&preview=12b098984387b39e1b62ffaa2ed11553&mode=preview

Hi @Nilswei,

Bg images do not work with overflow:hidden. What you could do tho is place an img field into a div where the bg would be placed. Give it a defined width and then use Overflow:hidden.

Although I am not sure why you would want to hide the bg image. Looks like it should be full width, imho!

Happy Designing,
Brandon

Hi @QA_Brandon

I don´t want to hide the bg image I want it to overflow my section like in the picture I posted.

So can I achieve a result like that by placing a image into a div and scale it. How can I get the texts on to that image?

In that case @Nilswei you could always use pattern or set a width of 120% of bg div compared to the parent div.

@QA_Brandon Mhm can you help me doing this? I don´t get it work…

@Nilswei you can reference this video: Making Cool Diagonal Sections With Webflow - YouTube

The concept is the same and can work for you on this.

@Nilswei

Is this your intended result?

Where BG image is bigger than boundries of Parent Body/Section/Container/Div Block?

Yeah thats what it meant to be. @miekwave