Order number on order confirmation page?

On eCommerce sites, order numbers are viewable via the Orders tab.

Is it possible to add that order number on the order confirmation page?

Cheers

1 Like

Does anyone have any ideas on this? An order number is actually generated by the system since it’s present on the Orders tab – it’s a matter of whether it’s possible to access that value and replicate it o the order confirmation page. Any thoughts? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @spincinconi.
If you end up not getting what you need from Webflow Ecommerce, Foxy displays the order number on the receipt page as well as email receipts, Zapier, etc.

More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any follow up questions, need help getting started, would like to see a proof of concept, etc.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Josh!
Many thanks for reaching out. Would it be possible to add the order number on the order confirmation page when using Foxy?
Cheers

Hi @spincinconi.
No problem at all. The order number will show by default. Here’s an example: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 16.36.48.png - Droplr Let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,
Josh

Quite old post but just wondering if you managed to find a solution to your question? Thanks.

@mreriklau see this link How to tie checkout for a digital good to a form submission together without 3party tools - #8 by pepperclip

1 Like

I’m not sure why have a great web development platform but the ecommerce have so many problems. I can’t integrate webflow with Zap, order numbers are horrific…product review integration is not integrating with the API to zapier…but my website looks nice.

Hey @michael_phillips – certainly hear you on the product review integration. We actually make one specifically for Webflow CMS (works with ecom or regular CMS) that doesn’t require zapier or anything like that. It’s free to try, but let me know if you want an extended trial – happy to help you any way I can.

Monto Reviews for Webflow sites and shops
hello@monto.io

Please extend the trial. I’m still evaluating a bunch of tools, this being one of them.

You got it @michael_phillips – i’ll reach out to you privately :slight_smile: