I’m facing an issue and haven’t been able to find a solution on the forum. Here’s the situation:
I currently have three websites:
- The third one on the screen is the official website, which is connected to the correct domain name with the appropriate DNS settings.
- The second one is the new website I’d like to use.
- The first one is a purchased template that I’m using for testing purposes (not published).
I’m currently on two subscriptions because I needed to:
- Keep my official website online.
- Test, iterate, and publish on my pre-production version (no DNS setup at the moment) on the second one.
What’s the best way to achieve a clean setup in terms of:
- Google Search Console
So that my second site (image) becomes my new website with all the correct DNS setups?
What about the official website?
Can I remove it from Webflow and discontinue my involvement with that site, as it won’t be needed anymore?
Should I republish a sitemap on the search console?
Certainly, if needed, I can share the read-only links of both entities to facilitate a smoother transition. This migration is a crucial step, and I greatly appreciate your expertise and assistance in this matter.
Thank you for your assistance and support.