Open cart / Cart wrapper is cropped within the Nav wrapper

I have tried multiple things to solve this issue… I have read that if I drop the off screen nav animation on scroll this will most likely solve the issue. But the animation is part of the design and I’m looking for other possible ways to solve it.

Can someone help?

The webflow crew has been very quiet in this matter even though the issue has been brought up several times…

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/byenat?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=byenat&preview=c52143daaf2c77f800f37233ac7ba8e8&workflow=preview

@cipriano thank you so much for posting about this experience with the cart getting cropped within your navigation. Once a cart is dropped into the navigation, it ends up inheriting quite a few styles.

This seems closely related to another conversation I had with someone earlier, so I’m bringing this up to the team internally.

To retain the styles and animation and get the cart to appear at full-height, you will need to do the following:

Step 1: Add a div to the page
Step 2: Apply the cart wrapper 2 class to that div
Step 3: Add a height of 100vh to that class

These changes will affect the styles on the cart (those styles aren’t available to be styled directly on the element as we noticed quite a few styling issues occur).

Please let me know if this solves the problem.
If not, I’m happy to help you further!

This totally did it! thanks! I did try to set the cart wrapper to 100vh but wasn’t allowed to… this solution didn’t cross my mind, thank again!

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that resolved the issue! :smile: I love your site and am excited to see it out in the wild :webflow_heart: . Have a great week ahead!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.