"Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form."

Hello! I don’t know why, but an error occurs when I submit the form at https://alaskatargeting.webflow.io/

I have searched this forum without finding a solution. I have also inserted the form provided in layouts, and without making any changes, it also receives an error. Any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/alaskatargeting?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=alaskatargeting&preview=98dbd3f6840b5d4e209cc62026a5b9ef&mode=preview

It looks like something is off with the code and post email address. When I test it in Calendly Error while making the request

Network Error The API did not return a response. Is it running and accessible? If you are sending this request from a web browser, does the API support CORS?

Yes, I’m trying to submit the form in my browser (Chrome). Even using the default form layout provided by Webflow, I receive an error upon clicking the submit button.

@jkshilling did you have any luck resolving this? I’m having the same issue!

@Abby_KC
Common reasons-

• You are on a free starter plan site and have exceeded the 50 lifetime form post limit.
  • You have a mis configuration with recaptcha

And more recently

• You are putting URLs into e.g. a plain text field, and Webflow is spam-rejecting it

This might not solve your issue specifically but maybe it’ll help someone. Check the reCAPTCHA settings on the project settings page.

If you had enabled it at some point then just deleted the Site & Secret Keys (or just one of them) then the toggle would still require all forms to have CAPTCHA fields added but at the same time it won’t let you turn that option off.

You can just add some random text in the fields for the site and secret key which would re-enable the toggle, it will let you turn it off, and then you can process form submissions normally again.

Alternatively, you can just re-setup your reCAPTCHA keys properly and keep it enabled, but you’d need to add the field to every form you create.

Hope this helps someone out there!