On-Page Findberry Results Not Displaying Properly

I have Findberry embeded in my website and the search is functioning properly. I’m trying to have the results modal scale with the size of my page. I want the width to be 550px and the max-width to be 90% (so it will display nicely on mobile devices). Right now the results modal will appear and scale to the size of the user window, but it won’t re-scale when I change the size of the window. The biggest issue I’m having is how it displays on mobile. You can hardly see the results.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Well the resizing window problem is that when the size a the browser has been returned by a script, it’s not necessarily updated in real time. Not impossible, just not taken into account in your case. I’d say it’s a non issue as the “resizing” the browser shouldn’t be a use case priority at all.

For the mobile view, I see.

http://vincent.polenordstudio.fr/snap/2wbga.jpg

You should adapt the styles to kill the padding on mobile and make the popup full screen. The concept of “modal” doesn’t trasnfer well on mobile obviously.

I’ll give this a go, thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.