[Official announcement] Introducing The Freelancer’s Journey: a new video course (coming soon!)

How do I start a freelance business? How will I get clients? How much should I charge? How do I say “no” to free work? How do I ensure the site I build for my client actually helps their business?

Woof. Freelancing comes with a lot of questions.

That’s why we’re creating The Freelancer’s Journey: a free, comprehensive course that teaches you how to succeed as a freelance web designer — starting at the very beginning. You’ll learn how to get clients, price your work, create a scope of work, develop a content strategy, and ultimately, build and a site that drives meaningful business impact for your clients — long after the build is done.

We’re so excited to share this course with our Webflow community — and beyond. To receive access to the course the minute it goes live, pre-enroll here: [Freelance web design boot camp | Webflow University]

By the end of this course, you’ll have the knowledge and confidence to embark on your Freelancer’s Journey — no matter who you are or where you’re starting from.

6 Likes

Wooow……!! That’s one big bundle of vids! Can’t wait to watch 'em all.