Nothing happens. Blank canvas no matter what: Help!

Hey there!

I’m new to Webflow and not very much into code.

I just tried creating a project, adding both a Navbar and a section, to which I gave an image background and flat color. No matter what, the canvas stays white. All I can see is the blue line around the elements. I also tried starting a project from a template, same result.

I am also not able to drag and drop elements from the library on the left. The only way to add them is to simply click.

I’m not sure if that’s normal, but I’ve seen a lot of videos of people dragging it into the canvas so I guess that’s also an issue?

I’m using a PC on Windows 10 and Chrome.

What am I doing wrong? Did I skip a step?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Here’s the sharing link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sunday-is-for-yoga-and-coffee-cheira-a?preview=9239f2274df047a71e756e5d24bd6b74

Hi @marianaabreu

This is strange - can you post your share/preview link - then we can take a closer look for you.

@cyberdave - in case it’s a bug…

Stu

Hi @StuM, thanks for your reply!
I added the link to the description.

Hmmm,

Loads up fine for me:

Before we look at some Webflow suggestions for refresh/reboot - have you ‘turned it on and off again’ - closed it and re-opened it ?

A hard refresh might work - CTRL+SHIFT+R or CMD+SHIFT+R

Stu

It’s fixed! I tried going incognito and it was working perfectly, then I disabled my extensions one by one until I found the culprit: This “Green Screen” extension that replaces adds with art. I just had to whitelist webflow.

Thanks a lot for the help, I wouldn’t have got there by myself :slight_smile:

Ah yes - Incognito is also useful for getting to the bottom of things. It’s one of the things that the Support team will ask you to try when looking at any bugs.

Glad it’s sorted!

Stu

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.