Not seeing Collection List Filtering options

I’m trying to display a number of portfolio images (~12) using a multi-image CMS field, and then filter those images sprinkled throughout the page.

Let’s say I upload 12 images to a multi-image field in the CMS, then want several collection images to display a designated image, (let’s say #5) from the entire list. All of the tutorial videos show a filter feature, but I don’t see that anywhere. Has this been removed or am I missing it?

Here is my site Read-Only: [Webflow - Kadlac Design][1]

I have the same issue, can anyone answer that? :slight_smile:

Hello, were you able to resolve this? @dawidel @nkadlac

I don’t see any Multi-Photo fields in Nate’s demo site above, but in general, sorting and position-based filtering works on Collection Lists.

I’d expect that you go to your Collection page, drop a Collection List and then bind it to that multi-image field. Once you do that, you should be able to set the sort order [probably] and the starting and ending photo to display.

Repeat that however you want, e.g. photo 1 goes here. 2,3,4,5 go here in a four-pack. 6 goes here… etc. But each of these must be in a collection list to do that filtering. Make sure that if sorting is available, that they’re all sorted the same way too.

Note, I can’t verify this while traveling, so let me know how it goes.