Not getting emails from form

I have 2 emails set on my contact form - my gmail, and one from my custom domain. I’m only getting emails via my gmail. I’m getting emails to my custom domain email fine through other channels. Website is lightlabstudios.com / webflow.lightlabstudios.com. Thanks!

Hi Erica, who provides email services for your @lightlabstudios.com domain? Might want to check your spam folder and add no-reply@webflow.com to your contact book. If that doesn’t work try contacting your email providing to see whats up.

Thanks Brryant. I checked the spam, nothing there. And added no-reply@webflow.com to address book. I don’t think this is the issue since I’m getting emails to this address from everywhere else. Could it have anything to do with the CName set to proxy.webflow.com? I know CNames can sometimes cause email weirdness.

Hi @brryant, I’m also not getting email notifications from one of my forms.

I use 1and1 as my web host, and have added no-reply@webflow.com to my contact book.

I have gotten email notifications in the past, but am not getting them on my form on http://oyster.io/freeoysters. :frowning:

Odd! Can you email support[at]webflow.com? We’d be happy to take a look