Not all changes reflecting after code export

Hi Webflow Community!

I exported a website to host on an existing domain for my client, but on my first export I opened the website only to see that I had forgotten to change the client’s logo (Grub Burgers) to allow it to properly respond on mobile (the logo is much smaller than the Heartlands logo but they must both be about the same width).

I made the change in Webflow, published the change to the webflow.io domain and then exported the code again. I then deleted all the previous files from the client domain’s server using Filezilla and re-uploaded the newly exported code.

However it doesn’t reflect the changes (www.grubburgers.co.za) - the logo is still hopelessly too small on mobile!

I have no idea what to do.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Caleb K.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/grub-burgers?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=grub-burgers&preview=1d737b1e6486627805082f16ce0db796&mode=preview

Try clearing your browser cache. If the issue still persists, please share screenshots showing this issue. If you reply to me, I will come back to see if I can help you.

You know @webdev… it’s times like these that I wonder if I have had enough sleep or was dropped on my head as an infant. Questions like these come up at times like these.

I cleared my browser cache. Sorted. lol

Thanks a million.

1 Like