Not able to scroll down completely on mobile devices

EDIT:

Hey guys, yes the issue still persists as described by Martino in the first post.

I’d like to point out that when scrolling all the way down to the bottom in the Designer - in Mobile landscape & portrait mode - there is a subtle but slabby slowing down effect, when scrolling in the very last portion of the page. Maybe that’ got something to do with it.

This is not the case in @Martino’s preview link. I’d love to check out his published site.

Also I tested Louise’s shop on my phone [bq Aquaris X2 ; Google Chrome] and haven’t found any issue, certainly not one related to this thread.

Hope you will fix this ASAP.

1 Like

Hi, In my case it was fixed after I changed a form on the site. I had both a contact and a newsletter form. When I removed the contact form on a page that did not have anything to do with ny shop. The problem was gone all of a sudden. I don’t know why.

1 Like

Do you know how I can do this? @cyberdave :slight_smile:

1 Like

guys come on :smiley:

Hi @mfajnberg, @Louise_Hou, @Pablo_Cortes and @Martino, thanks for hanging in there.

I have been doing a lot of testing and have found that the issue affects to sites where a slider has been put into a form, and on the slider there are Legacy interactions in use.

I would check pages having the issue to see if there are any forms having sliders with either:

1. a legacy interaction applied to the main slider element
  2. a legacy interaction applied to a slide element

If you find a legacy interaction assigned to the Slider element, then remove that, republish and re-check if the issue still occur.

If the issue still occur, then remove all legacy interactions from the slider, republish and re-test.

If the issue still persist, it may be necessary to remove the form entirely as
@Louise_Hou had done earlier (it may be that there was a slider with interactions).

I would also note that Legacy Interactions are no longer updated, so if possible, I would switch to using Interactions 2.0. This will also help to prepare once Legacy Interactions is announced to be removed in the future.

Let me know if any questions.

1 Like

I found what seems to have been the cause:

The last section in the bottom had columns in it.
The section was set on Flex Layout.
I set the section to Block.
Bouncing issue - gone.

Maybe this will help somebody someday lol.

Sitting with the same issue here. However it only affects one page of the site, the homepage.

Solution (for me):

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.