Noob question: How do I make the picture resize correctly to fill out the frame?

I can not figure out how to make the image fill it out completely? In my last project there was sommthing with zoom to fit the frame ,but I can’t find that setting?

PLEASE HELP I AM NOOB

Hello @mrmoecker,

Try going to the label “Fit” and turn Fill into Cover. You may have to change the width to 100% as well but let me know if that works.

Hi Jeff, thanks for the answer!

I can’t see that option sadly. Do you know why? I only have the other 5 fit options

@mrmoecker - Are you able to share your read-only link?

‘Cover’ should be in the dropdown - see screenshot

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 6.43.39 AM

Hi again, yes here is a link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/test-2-680226?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=test-2-680226&preview=27b9c872fd0c5135e25eebaf26b33a47&workflow=preview

Thanks!

@mrmoecker Make the class .Posts Image a width of 100%. See screenshot.

That should fix the issue.

Hi Jeff again! No it didn’t work sadly. I’m very confused

However, it does work as soon as I set the wrapper to a fixed Ratio (Anamorphic) for example. Do you know what’s the relation between those?

Hello @mrmoecker Here is a loom that I made to help those images on those posts - Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

As far as ratio goes - the options just give you a fixed ratio. I find it better to make them auto and then 100% width with desired height and the fit set to “Cover.” That way I have a bit more control over the desired height. It all depends on what the goal is.

I hope this helps.