New website design! SaaS application

Hi all!

I’ve recently completed the design for a new SaaS application.

You can view the layout here: http://salescamp-fc76e6.webflow.io

The public application page is here: https://webflow.com/website/Salescamp-Re-design

Due for launch April 2016!

Let me know what you think.

7 Likes

Whoa looks really good @PChalk1! The paragraph text is a bit cramped, but otherwise a great start.

1 Like

Wow, very nice! :grinning:

1 Like

@brryant Which paragraph text?

@VLADinSACRAMENTO Thanks!

Oops referring to this one:

Maybe increase the font or line height a bit to give it more breathing room

2 Likes

Trying to keep it fairly concise at the moment as there’s quite a lot of text, but I’ve increased line spacing a bit!

1 Like

I love the color scheme and iconography work on this site, great work! Don’t forget to update your favicon :wink: Great job @PChalk1

Also a little trick tip, make sure that your font size for form input fields is set to 16px font size or larger so that there’s no zooming effect on the input field when text is entered on touch screen devices :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Waldo! Still need to do the favicon but will implement it before launch.

What do you mean by this:

Also a little trick tip, make sure that your font size for form input fields is set to 16px font size or larger so that there’s no zooming effect on the input field when text is entered

I don’t seem to see a zooming effect?

Hey @PChalk1 I was referring to the text input fields on mobile devices my apologies for not clarifying earlier.

Ah I see - thanks for this, you learn something new every day!

Really nice, My only complaint I guess is I am not a fan of the scrooling homepage without either a fixed nav or a back to top button. My personal thing so maybe I am alone in this

1 Like

Hey @PChalk1, nice and clean design.

Issue that I am experiensing: “screenshot” in the header looks cut on my screen:

Probably make sense to make its width in pixels, at least for desktop view.

Cheers,
Anna

1 Like

Ah, will fix this! Think I need do to things in % so that it’s suitable across a range of screens. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like