New to various positioning issues

Hello guys i am relatively new to the world of webflow as well as web design. The overall webflow experience has been quite good for me and i have been able to catch on. But, the major issue troubling me is understanding the positioning. I have the following doubts and also need some tips and guidance.

1. Is it required that whenever i position something relatively, i have to again change it in all resolutions separately for spacing, gaps etc.
  2. Is there any tips by which i can reduce or drastically improve my positioning work where my trouble would be minimal.

I have attached the website copy.
All your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Regards,
Abhishek

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lpflex-tryout?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=lpflex-tryout&preview=b441587fe2cab886b3571dddae42e251&mode=preview

Hi there Abishek,

If I understand your question correctly, yes, you may need to make adjustments for each breakpoint. Looking at your site, the div called ‘Div Block 104’ is extending beyond the screen edge in Mobile Portrait, so you need to adjust it’s width parameter from 70vh to something else. Try width:100% and you’ll want to remove the 22px attributes left and right from the Relative positioning on it too.

Try rebuilding the section with the ‘col’ elements in the ‘Wrapper fancy menu’ with float:left; width:100%; max-width:25% instead of using the Flex approach. If you’re goign to use Flex make surer you check things in at least IE11

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your input grantsenior :slight_smile: