New Tab doesn't create new tab link

Hey everyone,

I’m fairly new to the community and was hoping to get your opinion on this. I made a mobile and desktop version for my tab navigation. When I create a new tab, the mobile tab link menu automatically generates a new link for the tab, but the desktop one doesn’t. When I try to copy and paste a nav-link to relink it to the new tab, again - works for mobile tab link menu, doesn’t work for the desktop one.

Do you have any ideas how can I fix this?

Thank you!!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello Diana (I loved your username thing haha) ! Welcome to the community :webflow_heart:

Here’s the thing: You’re using two tab menus for the same tab element. I don’t really thing that Webflow should allow that. Anyways, the good news is that the fixing is really easy. Just re-structure your website so it has two tabs elements, like so:

Let me know if this helps you out.

Hey Jean,

Thanks for reaching out! You were right - it fixes the referencing problem, but the two tab elements don’t cross reference each other, so every time there is new content I have to create it twice. I need to think of a workaround, still - it’s a step in the right direction.

Thank you!